Industrial Maintenance Tech
Position: Industrial Maintenance Tech
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain company equipment such as conveyors, rollers, belts, bearings, and hydraulics.
- Willing to complete new construction on loading and conveyer systems.
- Welding of structural steel framework and repair wood construction buildings.
- Work outside most of the time, in all weather conditions.
- Know how to follow blueprint and mechanical drawings.
- Know how to read and follow diagrams and repair manuals.
- Perform and assist in all transloading and operation maintenance activities.
- Set an effective pace and minimize the interruptions in the operations.
- Participate in safety programs and safety training and demonstrate total commitment and compliance with all company safety policies.
- Work overtime as required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in industry or industrial training in tech school
- Must demonstrate good problem-solving skills, mechanical aptitude, excellent communication skills – both oral and written, good work habits, the ability to read and interpret blueprints, self-motivation, and a desire to perform at one’s highest level.
- Must provide proper tools to perform equipment repairs.
- Must be able to climb heights and work in confined spaces.
- Reliable and verifiable attendance
- Must be able to successfully complete pre-employment drug testing and criminal background check.
- This position will be expected to work from the terminal daily and is based in St. Louis, MO.
- Benefits include competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan.
- Send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org